Great Coffee is a Matter of a Piñon!
The Piñon Coffee House focuses on flavor and simplicity, from our unique Southwest flavors to providing a clean, modern space to enjoy a drink with friends or clients. New Mexico Piñon Coffee has become a local staple after 20 years of roasting and now, you can get popular espresso drinks, cold brew and nitro cold brew, all made with our classic dark piñon coffee. We also have teas, smoothies, hot chocolate, pastries, and lunch items.
New Mexico Piñon Coffee has become a staple in the community for the past 20 years. At the Piñon Coffee House, we use our classic Dark Piñon coffee to create one-of-a-kind specialty drinks and provide a bright, clean space focused on our productive customers. With plenty of outlets and tables, you can enjoy meeting up with friends or work clients while enjoying locally inspired flavors like Biscochito or Mexican Spiced Chocolate.
What makes us Unique
- Every iced coffee or freeze has coffee ice cubes to prevent diluting your drink
- Order a sip-ready coffee: coffee poured over a coffee ice cube (lowering you drink temperature 20°-30°)
- You can order any of our flavors in sugar-free.
- Have you tried an Albuquerque Fog? (Available exclusively at the Piñon Coffee House)
- Add extra flavoring to your drink for no extra charge
- Try our Guest Brew! We rotate and brew other local coffees in an effort to unify and promote New Mexico coffee roasters
- To learn more about New Mexico Piñon Coffee, the largest coffee roaster in the state of New Mexico, visit www.nmpinoncoffee.com.