WHO WE ARE
New Mexico Piñon Coffee has become a staple in the community for the past 20 years. At the Piñon Coffee House, we use our classic Dark Piñon coffee to create one-of-a-kind specialty drinks and provide a bright, clean space focused on our productive customers. With plenty of outlets and tables, you can enjoy meeting up with friends or work clients while enjoying locally inspired flavors like Biscochito or Mexican Spiced Chocolate.
To learn more about New Mexico Piñon Coffee, the largest coffee roaster in the state of New Mexico, visit www.nmpinoncoffee.com.
At Piñon Coffee House you can:
- Add coffee ice to your cold drink to prevent diluting it
- Order any flavor in sugar-free
- Order an Albuquerque Fog (a PCH exclusive)
- Add extra flavoring to your drink for no charge
- Order a “sip ready” coffee, which is hot coffee poured over coffee ice lowering it 20-30 degrees
- Feel confident that the drink you are ordering is the exact drink you want!